Monday, August 18, 2008

Showmethereel.com Is Featured on SouthwestBlend.com’s “Champagne Sundays”


I listened to an interview of my older daughter, founder of www.Showmethereel.com, as a featured guest on SouthwestBlend.com’s “Champagne Sundays” online radio show that aired live on August 17th.

If you’re interested in learning about Showmethereel.com’s innovative approach to the entertainment industry, click on the following link for the page to my daughter’s “Champagne Sundays” interview http://tinyurl.com/6rgawr. To hear just her interview – double click the play button below her picture.

Then later I talked with Lisa Smith, co-host of “Champagne Sundays,” as I’m scheduled to be on the show October 19th talking about my novel MRS. LIEUTENANT.

Lisa and I had a great time laughing about a new radio show Lisa is planning with her mother – a show about ranting. I told Lisa I was really up for such a radio show. Sign me up! I said.

And, in the meantime, check out www.SouthwestBlend.com. This online magazine covers Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Mexico and features Southwest travel, music, food, events, history, fashion, news and more.


Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: