Monday, April 13, 2009

New Gig as the LA Internet Business Examiner

I've just accepted being the LA Internet Business Examiner at examiner.com with the commitment of writing 3-4 posts a week on this subject. While I'm very pleased about this opportunity, I took a hard look at my online commitments and realized that something had to give.

Thus I am giving up this blog in "exchange" for the examiner.com opportunity.

I won't be taking this blog down as there are several posts that are what is called "evergreen" -- not time specific. So if you happen to stumble upon this blog after today, I hope you'll check out whether there are any previous posts you'd like to read.

And I invite all of you who have faithfully followed me here to check out my new gig at examiner.com -- LA Internet Business Examiner.
___

Phyllis Zimbler Miller is the author of MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION. She also blogs at Mrs. Lieutenant and Operation Support Jews in the Military, and she is the co-host of the BlogTalkRadio show Your Military Life. Her company Miller Mosaic LLC builds call-to-action websites for book authors and small businesses.

No comments: